******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Monday, April 18, 2011

"Vacation" day

Kathleen

I swear I can explain my absence from Sundays posting cycle. Well, sort of -- kind of.. I mean, I can't tell too much.... but I can give you two hints as to why I was void of laptop:

1. I am now only four degrees of separation away from Kevin Bacon.

2.


2.2. Some explanation of the "In the long run we're all dead"-line by Keynes.


PS, In the spirit of elusive hints, it looks like Sarah Palin has added a huge "donation" section to her re-vamped website. Explanations, anyone?
--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. "it looks like Sarah Palin has added a huge "donation" section to her re-vamped website. Explanations, anyone"

    Any Money donated to any other Republican is a waste of money, and she'll need all she can get to defeat Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fear the Boom and Bust" is one of my favorite educational videos of all time! Both the initiatl treatment received by Hayek and Keynes and their respective endings in the video are spot on illustrations of their differing economic systems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the end of Obama's rainbow, there's no pot o' gold for America, just pinko sheep and candy keynes.

    ReplyDelete