******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Obama Opera

Why had I not seen this before? Am I the only one?



--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. I saw this a day or two ago, don't recall where I got the link?   Not bad.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, you're not the only one. It was pretty uncanny, at times, how much the lead looked like Obama. There were certain camera angles that captured it better than others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a first time view for me

    admit-ted-lyyyyy

    admit-ted-lyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I would like to say is one featuring the Mikado:

    "I've got a little list".... should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is so funny. Is this a recitative?

    ReplyDelete