******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Note to Viewers

I have not watched any clips of Obama on The View.

I will not watch any clips of Obama on The View.

Although I still may comment about Obama on The View, anyway, because I have seen photos of Obama on The View (I tried not to look).

For now, everything I need to know about Obama on The View, I learned from Michael Ramirez.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. @Randy-g - at least someone appreciates me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ William A. Jacobson

    Now there are two
    I appreciate you too!

    ReplyDelete