******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

New - Video of the Day

I've started posting a Video of the Day in the sidebar.

Would appreciate input on:
  1. Do you find this to be a good feature?
  2. Does it slow down the site?
  3. Send suggested entries! (contact -at- legalinsurrection -dot- com)
--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

  1. To answer your questions, it loaded quite quickly for me and I like the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the feature and did not experience any delay or trouble loading. However, it is a bit small - tough to read and to watch the details...... Great idea and great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the VOTD! Are you going to post an archive of them somewhere in case we miss one?

    For some reason your site does stutter occasionally on my computer, but I don't think it's from the video. It's probably because I have Photoshop and about 6,000 other programs open simultaneously to keep my attention span sated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a suggestion.   Just saw that 'Legal Insurrection' got a mention in 'Steve Green's: Week in Blogs'  (Link takes you to pjtv.com; registration or sign in may be required, unfortunately).   LI is #2 in the countdown so you have to watch this vid to the end!
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the video of the day feature.

    Note to those concerned about "small" format - click on the You Tube icon lower right, and it will switch to the You Tube site - besides a larger view size, you can select "full screen".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great addition to your excellent site. Please retain it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is a good addition and would check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No noticeable degradation in site speed. Might be useful to include a caption with a brief description of the video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I second the comment of Lilac Sunday. A brief caption (teaser?) will help me decide if it worth my time.

    ReplyDelete