******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Those were the days my friend

...
Those were the days, my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way
La la la la la la
La la la la la la


--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. I think Mary Hopkin was singing on the deck of Katherine Ann Porter's "Ship of Fools."

    I still love that song.

    But why did you post that video of 0?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be feeling some.....despair? From what I've been reading of your blog lately, that is understandable. (This song, for example, sounds mournful to me.)

    But this news bit might cheer you up, I hope: you and your blog got a shout-out in the Boston Herald!! Both your name and your blog's name!!! Woot! Woot!

    Here is the link:

    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/view/2011_0606you_betcha_she_was_right_experts_back_palins_historical_account/

    This election in 2012 holds so much import - for our nation and for the world, especially Israel. Be encouraged. You are doing good. Don't lose hope!

    Have a great day, Professor. Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always appreciate your good cheer, DINORightMarie!!

    People like you are what is right with the world.

    ReplyDelete