******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What If The Enemy of My Enemy Is Still My Enemy?

If the enemy of my enemy is my friend, what to do when two political enemies go at each other. This would make them both my friends, which screws up the equation.

That's the way I feel watching Lanny Davis and "The Left" go at each other over Martha Coakley's loss to Scott Brown in Massachusetts:

you know, lanny...s.t.f.u.

the d.l.c. wing of the party should look in the freakin' mirror.

I'm not sure whom to root for here.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. Just enjoy the theater. Popcorn at the ready.

    Daniel at Forest Hill, MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shakespeare: "A pox on BOTH their houses."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it depend on who your enemies really are and what they each want? If you were Bush in 1992, in theory Perot was an enemy of your other enemy, Clinton. But he probably cost you the election. Of course, if you were Clinton, then ol' Ross worked out ok. I'd root for mutual destruction and be prepared to treat a survivor as Patton would have treated the Russians in 1945.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rooting is beside the point today.

    I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show.

    My only wish is that there would be a way to issue weapons to everyone at MSNBC, as just one example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to come down on the side of Lanny because I wrote about it myself:

    FORGET COAKLEY: DEM ARROGANCE LOST MASSACHUSETTS

    And just to let Barack know he is still not listening when he says he is now going to sharpen his old listening skills, hear me loud and clear. My most recent post directed at his is:

    SORRY, BARACK. THE NEXT BIGGIE IS IMMIGRATION

    With conditions in Haiti being what that are and with US authorities telling Hatians on island to stay there, it doesn't take a genius to see trouble coming for an administration that put health care ahead of the war and the economy and, hey immigration - you know - the subject that should be cleared up or discussed in tandem with health care. End of rant. Night Professor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Correction to my comment above. I meant I come down on the side of Cookie Jill who addressed Lanny. It was arrogance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lanny Davis. No question. However despicable he may have been when Clinton was President, he at least seems to understand the difference between being liberal and being a left wing lunatic. He wrote this 3 1/2 years ago. I don't fully accept his premise, but few mainstream Democrats stood up for Joe Lieberman then.

    ReplyDelete