******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Geraldine Ferraro, R.I.P.

I liked her, even when I disagreed with her.



And she was not afraid to speak out, and she paid the price:



But she was a class act:



--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. Classy lady. And, like the most recent female VP candidate, probably smarter and more capable than her running mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did indeed seem like a class act. My condolences to her family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before she ran for VP, she came to our small upstate NY town, not too far from Ithaca to visit a friend. She got off the plane, looking a bit lost. As we are a friendly town, asked if I could help. She said that she thought she could get a cab into town but clearly our airport did not meet her expectations.

    I offered to give her a ride into town in my chariot, at that time at 1974 Vega wagon. She gamely accepted. We had a pleasant ride into town. In the chit chat, I asked her where she hailed from and what she did. She told me that she "worked in Washington". It was only much later that I realized who she was.

    All in all, a good sport and a genuine person. And I am a lifelong Republican.

    ReplyDelete