******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blizzard

Here is a photo of our patio taken a little before 8 a.m. this morning. Looks like we have almost a foot of snow. We are expecting snow for about 5 more hours.



--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

3 comments:

  1. This global warming is somethin', isn't it??! [giggle]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember with fondness (?) trudging up College Avenue through the snow to the Law School. Thanks for reminding me why life in California isn't as bad as I say it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To this western New Yorker - that looks like a typical Sunday morning in any winter. But this time, you got it, we didn't want it. LOL

    My niece and her husband live in Providence (how she got a Cranston accent I will never knoe), her sister ( without Cranston accent) near URI. My brother lived there for over 30 years. I know RI well and love it much. You and your wife are, as you well know, very fortunate.

    ReplyDelete