******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Cheney Heart Trouble - Civil Discourse to Follow

Dick Cheney is having more heart trouble, and may need a heart transplant at some point.

We know how his critics reacted last summer when he was hospitalized.  Via Radio Equalizer:



Transcription via Newsbusters:

MIKE MALLOY: Cheney has had five heart attacks, and history of heart trouble. Well, I guess they're one and the same. The cause of his latest health problem is not clear. I think I know, but (long pause) he's done too much cannibalism, drunk too many cups of blood! Cheney's in the hospital. Ah, the first good news all day.
*   *   *   *
MALLOY: No, I'm not going to feel anything but intense gratitude that this miserable bastard has stepped off this earthly coil! Really! And I'm sure on a much lesser scale when I die, there will probably be some of you right-wing flip tops who will feel the same way - I frankly don't give a damn!

But no - Cheney is responsible. Cheney is a murderer. He's a killer. He's a torturer. He is evil personified! He is a walking mass of horror and when he's gone, this planet will be cleaner!
In this new era of civil discourse, I'm sure they're now pulling for him.

Particularly Democratic Hero Alan Grayson:



--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. Good Gaia. We need to kill Malloy's kind of eliminationist rhetoric and shoot down that kind of talk. Good Americans should target and rub out violent mean-spiritedness once and for all.

    Guess Malloy won't be moonlighting for Hallmark any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any more appropriate word to describe these left wing progressives but depraved? These are as depraved of mind as any public figures or what passes for the MSM today as I have ever seen in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet, when countless examples of Mike Malloy - and those just like him (and worse) - are pointed out to the Left as an indicator there's no monopoly on 'hateful rhetoric', it's like none of this even exists.

    That's my biggest problem with this 'let's be civil' decree. As long as one side refuses to recognize it's part of the problem, I'm not going to waste my time even trying.

    If you haven't seen it yet, Don Surber sums up my thoughts perfectly.

    http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber/archives/28041

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Jim at

    I sympathize. When I saw the Cheney interview I couldn't help but imagine the left cheering when he passes.

    Civility indeed!

    Please count 1 for me in the 'Bite Me' column.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Professor, a great edit addition to the videos here is Ed Schultz of MSNBC on radio calling for ripping out Cheney's heart and use it as a football.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5TnP9obbk

    ReplyDelete