******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Look Quickly, It Will Be Gone Soon

As you know, I don't pay much attention to blog rankings. 

I'm just not into that sorta stuff.  I don't need outside validation of the worth of this blog.

So imagine my surprise to see Legal Insurrection Blog moving up to the #22 spot in Technorati's U.S. Politics category ranking and #65 in the Top 100 list, ahead of some real heavyweight organizational blogs.

The only thing those other blogs have that I don't have is site traffic.  But again, who cares?  Definitely not me.

Take a good look, it probably will not last. 

Not that I'll notice, because I don't check these things very often.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!
Bookmark and Share

17 comments:

  1. How does it feel to be on top of Andrew Sullivan? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where quality of thought is considered, Legal Insurrection comes in first in my book.

    If Rush reads anymore of your articles on the air, you might want to consider more bandwidth to handle all the traffic.

    Don't go changin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy gets the rimshot of the day award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't need outside validation of the worth of this blog.

    chuckle The laddie doth protest too much, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. External validation is second only to remuneration. But even absent both, this is still "a big f***ing deal!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see mine anywhere on there. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To see you atop the guy that lives in Palin's uterus and the senior fellows at MMFA made my day. Much desevered Professor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sissy Willis -- Eewww! Could you rephrase that?

    Nice work, Professor! LI is a must read for me, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only been visiting for approximately six weeks - as other blogs were getting stale - and it's now a regular stop.

    Good, relevant content and updated several times a day. That's the way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats. this is a must-read for me, and probably many others who may not comment very often.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this why you're s-o-o-o-o-o tired?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Professor! You deserve it. Not that you'll check or anything, but I hope your ratings continue to rise. :)) Have a great Sunday!
    Sparky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Sometimes righteousness and peace do kiss. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Number 23 and a shout out from Rush in one week! Your moving in to the big time, Professor. We will one day be able to say that we knew you when. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A must-read for me, too. Congratulation, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete