******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Because This Blog isn't About Fashion

For ladies who don't hesitate to rag on Michelle Obama, I bring you Cripes Suzette blog. The blog is, among other things, a hysterical account of M.O.'s fashion and campaigns.

If M. Obama is going to spend money like a drunken sailor across the world, we might as well have a snarky account out it. Thanks, Suzette! (Hat tip to my mother.)

Also, if you're in the market for a conservative talk show that does a great job of snarking on Michelle O, might I suggest Monica Crowley.

--------------------------------------------

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube

Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. As much as I adore Cripes Suzette, I still feel MOTUS (Michelle Obama's Mirror) is "the" MO fashion snark blog to read.
    http://www.michellesmirror.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bill. I like to think that my blog contributes something to fashion commentary insurrection - as long as it's still permitted by law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stop shouting, I'm partial to CS, but you're right that MOTUS is great.
    @Suzette, this is actually Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete