******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pulling The Financial Mask Off The SPLC, Slowly

The Southern Poverty Law Center was a focus of my post earlier this week regarding SPLC's new "anti-gay" list and "hate group" list.

An important blog post (h/t Instapundit) by someone who describes himself as a "veteran gay and aids human rights activist" takes SPLC to task for its new list not because he agrees with the listed groups, but rather, because the lists are just another SPLC fundraising tool.

The blog post details some of SPLC's finances, including its Cayman Island's bank account and $170 million in listed assets (as of its 2008 IRS report).

I'll have more on SPLC's finances in coming posts.  But for now, read the linked article.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. You keep hammering on the SPLC, letting the sunshine in. Your blog will make their hate list soon enough ;)

    Another great reason I love coming here, are the links you use to further inform and draw information to the blog subject.

    I usually wander off on your links and from those links often to find a wealth of information I otherwise would never have known. Even if yesterday I learned what Glad Rags and Moon Cups were and wished I didn't, I'm informed still.

    Time to donate again with thanks.

    ReplyDelete