******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

There Probably Is Something I Care Less About

Than this:
U2 Tour on Hold: Bono Recuperating from Emergency Back Surgery
I just can't think of what it is right now.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. How about "Miley Cyrus is following in Brittany's footsteps" - something I read this past weekend.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to add my own...something to do with the finale of Lost. But when I went to the Google News Entertainment page to grab a headline I realized that every headline on the page was pretty much tied for last regarding things I care about.

    I'm an admitted curmudgeon, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad he doesn't get surgery on his mouth so he can shut the hell up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard a rumor that Bono hurt his back carrying large suitcases stuffed with cash off island, thus avoiding high UK income tax?
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. how about "who wins on 'American Idol'"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least U2's cancellation affects other people (the ticket holders) who might appreciate the information.

    Los Angeles local news has been breathlessly covering Lindsay Lohan's belated court appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how about what Tiger Woods is up to this week?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martywd: Ireland has not been part of the UK for over 50 yrs; the country left the British Commonwealth in 1949.

    ReplyDelete