******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Early Sunday Morning In New York

Many moons ago, when I worked in Manhattan, I always enjoyed early Sunday mornings, because there were few people and even fewer cars.

I'm in NYC this weekend for a wedding, and walked over to Park Avenue.

In the photo, the Waldorf Astoria on the left, looking south towards the MetLife Building (which always will be the Pan Am Building to me) and Grand Central Station.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. This puts me in mind of "I love humanity; it's people I can't stand." That would definitely be me.

    Enjoy the city on a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to Manhattan! I'm located over in Hell's Kitchen (which only realtors call Clinton) in the 50s. You picked a good day to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is the wedding? I wonder if I'm going to run into you there.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture, I can't wait to visit some day(or maybe even go to law school out there).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to nitpick, but that's the Helmsley Building in front of the Met Life Building. Grand Central Terminal (not Station) is out of sight behind the Met Life.

    ReplyDelete