******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Start The Day Off Right

If you were around here Saturday, you would have seen my post regarding this blog's first fundraising drive. You also may notice that I've added "Donate" buttons in the left sidebar.

My hope is to get professional help (boy, do I need it) ... for the blog to set things up to more effectively cover the upcoming election cycle. Anyone who is familiar with the economics of smaller blogs knows that they are not real money makers; but the hope is not to have to go too far out of pocket.

So any help you could give would be appreciated.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I am more than happy to support all of your past effort and future vision for your site. I stop by all the time to see what's going on.

    ReplyDelete