******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sorry to Disappoint

Sorry to disappoint the watchers. I will not comment on it, as much as you were hoping I would.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. oh, please, please talk about it.

    I want to hear what you think of the Skilling case.

    wait, what did you think i was talking about?

    Actually humor aside, i say if you have nothing to say, you have nothing to say. you aren't required to have an opinion on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you.

    In any event, I'm out of brain bleach so I've been avoiding those stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never again will you get a chance to use the words "crazed sex poodle" in a post without readers jumping to the conclusion you're referring to a 1980s British punk rock group.

    Missed opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What could you say that won't be said elsewhere, besides "no comment?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dijon-Gate II.

    I either missed the Ray's Hell Burger lunch with Medvedev or didn't connect it to the prior Digon-Gate I mustard scandal. JammieWearingFool helped me connect the dots. My bad.

    ReplyDelete