******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lesbians for McCain

Not that there's anything wrong with it. I just wish that they had come out for McCain prior to the election:

How Robert Stacy McCain became irresistible to men
How Stacy McCain became irresistible to women

3 comments:

  1. Prof. Jacobson:

    Thank you for the link! I am putting you in my Blogroll and I hope you will add "A Conservative Lesbian" to yours. It would be an honor.

    Regarding your comment, I note that gays and lesbians are more entrepreneurial than straights in my post, "How to turn around blighted neighborhoods for free, the conservative way," which makes us naturally the constituents of conservatism, not liberalism. And in a comment at Little Miss Attila's site, I pointed out that the gay and lesbian demographic ALONE would have made the difference in electing McCain/Palin. It was my activism on behalf of McCain/Palin that got me started on blogging.

    Oh, also -- thank you for the neologism, "Sapphic Traffic," in honor of my first Instalanche (the second link above).

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anybody who reads this, go to her site, it's great! (How's that for a shout out?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Cynthia ever "reaches across the aisle," we might have a bipartisan consensus, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete