******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Blogospheric Neologian"

Based upon my identification of Blogger Mood Disorder, SiteMeter Envy, and Sitemeterenfraude, I have been appointed "blogospheric neologian":


I'm going to have to ask blogospheric neologian William Jacobson what to call it when the Professor [Glenn Reynolds] sends me traffic via a carom shot off a lesbian blogger.

The answer to the question is: Sapphic Traffic. Next question?
-----------------------------------------------------------
What do you call someone who spends hours reading their own blog posts?

Answer: Narcilogger. Next?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Maggie said...
what do you call someone who refuses to allow leftards to leave comments on the blog?

Answer: Right. Next?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Pat said...
What do you call the unhealthy urge to engage trolls on your blog?

Answer: Lack of self-controll. Next?


****************************************************
See related post Next Time Call The Blogospheric Neologian, Not Wikipedia

5 comments:

  1. what do you call someone who refuses to allow leftards to leave comments on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you call the unhealthy urge to engage trolls on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know that I was asking advice. I was just going along with the tone of the blog ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry William, I used my open id and it came up with the wrong nickname :(

    I surf and blog under the name surfergirl54.

    I enjoy reading your posts - might have something to do with some of my political leanings, even though I am Australian :)

    ReplyDelete