******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'll Take #18

In a highly scientific analysis, John Hawkins ranks the Top 40 Conservative Blogs. I'm pleased that he lists Legal Insurrection as #18.

I'll take it. And thanks.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Congrat's! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question! Why aren't feminists upset with David Letterman. I suppose because they hate anything that opposes their point of view regardless if that person is a female. I do not believe it is right to usurp male authority, yet I am a very independent and opinionated woman (at times). Sarah Palin represents everything they hate. Therefore, she gives them a reason for what they do best-to hate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have been #41 on that list. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!

    I must have been #42. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travis Monitor has dibs on #43.

    http://travismonitor.blogspot.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete