******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Revenge

In the Spring of 2009 I received a message from an angry Obama supporter who was upset that I continued to blog against the Obama agenda:
Mr. Jacobson,
You wrote: "While the mainstream media and left-wing blogs constantly tell us that Republicans and conservatives are dead politically, I don't think they actually believe what they are saying."
Actually, some of us remember 1993-94. We assumed you were "dead" then too. We learned a lesson there. Respond. And respond quickly, no matter how absurd or seemingly petty the attacks from conservatives.

This time, Mr. Jacobson, we know you're down and we're going to keep you there. We intend to step on your throat.

That's why you're seeing this reaction. You can't get away with your garbage any longer.

Get used to it.
I could identify the person (he owns a fairly major business and probably caters to a lot of us wingnuts) but it's not (yet) necessary, because it was the message not the person which was important.

Tomorrow is my revenge, and if you are watching, I hope you enjoy it.  And given the weather predictions, it will be served cold.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

  1. The revenge for all of us that have fought hard for this will be oh-so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think of it as revenge, Bill, but instead as the triumph of liberty.

    "TWO INCREDIBLY INSPIRATIONAL VIDEOS ON WHICH TO REFLECT AS YOU PREPARE TO VOTE NOVEMBER 2nd"
    http://heir2freedom.blogspot.com/2010/10/two-incredibly-inspirational-videos-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume the guy who sent that message is upset with Obama for merely ordering us to the back of the bus and not stepping on our throats.

    I wonder if he had his sanity restored on Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Halloween is over but 'Instapundit's' continued recommendation keeps haunting me:
    .
        Don't get Cocky!
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fellow plays the villain so badly I can completely understand the temptation to deliver him the implied threat. I applaud your encouraging him to find a new, more healthy Schtick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think tomorrow night the wife and I will have us a nice steak dinner. The beverage? Bottled Liberal tears.

    I'm betting they'll taste very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To paraphrase a line from "Tombstone":

    "Make no mistake, It's not revenge we're after....It's a reckoning."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a son that is in the same catagory - called his parents to gloat about Obama's win. Today he got this great video link from his Mom. Les Miserables Do You Hear The People Sing - Perfect Revenge a day early. www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmaTNf4YhEs

    ReplyDelete
  9. R & R is in the air - Revenge & retribution!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sad part about this is that the real revenge is coming from the Democrats to all of us who are going to be struggling for some time longer to get out of this hell Obama has created in only 23 months. What a price we're paying for unchecked Progressive Liberalism! Tomorrow is only - I repeat ONLY the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prof,
    Many years ago, I helped a charity fundraiser for our Marine Det which made more $$$ than any other unit previously -- even though the Marines were the smallest Det. This generated alot of angry phone calls for my DH's CO. I was upset initially that I had caused such an uproar, which was never my intent.

    He told me, "Hey, you know you have hit your target when you get flak". Never truer words spoken.

    I wrote a pretty innocuous post on my blog about my observations @ the S-C rally on Sat, and am now the proud recipient of genuine lefty-love (aka "h8te mail").

    So, keeping hitting the targets and getting the flak!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The more I think about what this guy said, the angrier I get, who the hell do they think they are?

    ReplyDelete
  13. If someone sent me an e-mail like that I would probably spend days on end making sure as many people as possible knew about it and knew who he was, ans most importantly, what and where his business was.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Professor, who was the person who authored that missive? Inquiring minds want to know, so we can avoid doing business with this bigoted fool.

    ReplyDelete