******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Step by Step, Inch by Inch

... slowly I am destroying the economy, one reader at a time:
"I’ve been reading this guy’s website for the last hour or so (and not getting any work done). It's pretty good."
--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. That could have been me making that post. My guilt is weighing heavy, but I can't break the habit.

    God have mercy on your poor servant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad the thinking liberal put the bumper sticker on his back windshield obstructing his driving, which if he bothered to check is against the law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work Professor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you trying to guilt me into getting back to work?

    ReplyDelete