******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Join Me Live Tuesday

This blog will go "live" tomorrow, starting in the morning, following the developments in the Massachusetts Senate special election.

Assuming the technology works (!), I'll have a live window in which people can see my posts and comment in real time (note to trolls, I still can block you).

There also will be live Twitter feeds from people "on the ground" as well as updates to news links and photos (which commenters can post also).

At the end of the evening, we'll either celebrate or commiserate together.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
Bookmark and Share

11 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'm taking my camera to the polls and have volunteered to help drive people to the polls if they need it, but I'll check in here. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying not to get my hopes up. I just can't believe Mass will elect a republican. Has Brown got a legal team ready to try and avoid what happened to Coleman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proving that you are a one-stop-shop for this amazing race, I'll be sure to check in frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OT, I'm sure he has. There are concerns about the electronic voting system used in Mass, and I would hope that he's ready to demand a by hand recount if the results are as fishy as we (being me and other blogger peeps, no idea how Brown himself feels) suspect they'll be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a great idea. There would be no better place to be than here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And, don't forget Martha will have her share of "friends" on her side too . . . like these folks who gave her an A+, which she proudly acknowledged on June 12, 2008, when she said:

    "I am honored to have received this recognition from ACORN," said Attorney General Coakley.

    (h.t. NLPC, via, Newsalert.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be checking in frequently. This is one race where I don't want to miss one minute of coverage; and I'm in North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. William, you're an inspiration with your passion and drive, a forefront leader in covering this race before it became popular (and suddenly FUN) to do so. Thank you for your tireless devotion in bringing us daily updates on this Senate race. A lot of work on your part... which is appreciated.

    Win or lose, Scott Brown has inspired conservatives across the country, and has been a man of integrity and character in how he conducted himself during the campaign. Martha "Marcia" Coakley should be ashamed of the lies and mud-slinging her campaign has dished out... but "shame" would be asking too much of someone to feel who lazily sleep-walked through her "I've already won" campaign until a few weeks ago. Being "entitled" to the "Kennedy seat" means never having to meet the people of Massachusetts, as Brown has enthusiastically done. He's galvanized and energized the Republican party.

    Thanks again, William. It ain't over 'til it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. While I am at work today I will be checking in frequently and quietly chanting "Go Scott, Go".

    Thank you and all the other bloggers who are on the ground giving your readers the unfiltered truth about the "Miracle in Massachusetts".

    Thank you Professor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks everyone for your up to date comments. We all KNOW how we can depend on MSM for the truth. Go Brown ... from Dolly in Ohio

    ReplyDelete