******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Monkey Run Law Firm

As my loyal readers know, I long have been a fan of the Google Ads algorithm. The ad on this blog for Big Beautiful Women continues to generate an amazing number of hits, usually from a google search by someone seeking a big beautiful woman. My favorites, though, were the racy McCain gay dating ads.

I have wondered what the world would come to if the Google Ads algorithm ran the world. Now I know:


-------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

3 comments: