******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Most Offensive Photo Ever

I am warning you, do not click here to see one of the most fowl photos ever. That being the infamous "pigeon" smuggler, caught with his pants down. I would have posted the photo myself, but I would lose the few readers I have. You have been warned.

2 comments:

  1. With news that President Obama was playing footsie with Iran and Syria long before taking office, we are waiting for any wisdom you might have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... someone interested in my opinion. Sounds like a set up to me. But since you asked, see my post from October 14, 2008: Don't Say No One Told You So, http://legalinsurrection.blogspot.com/2008/10/dont-say-no-one-told-you-so.html ; and my post from October 13, 2008, John McCain and Nathan Sharansky, http://legalinsurrection.blogspot.com/2008/10/john-mccain-and-nathan-sharansky.html

    ReplyDelete