******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Can Anyone Get This Message To Susan Collins?

I tried sending an e-mail to Senator Susan Collins, but her e-mail box is overflowing. I received the following error message:
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:
Senator_Collins2@collins.senate.gov The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.
Here is the substance of my e-mail:
I am a Republican and have supported Republican candidates and causes. I realize that you already have decided to vote for the Senate stimulus package. I urge you to reconsider. Why not address the problem one step at a time? Pass those measures which clearly stimulate the private sector of the economy without creating new government programs and dependencies. Then consider expedited approval of normal appropriations which stimulate the economy more generally. And only then take up the Democratic wish-list. But in no event approve any money that has a political purpose only, which seems to be a large part of the "package." Don't give in to fear-mongering, please.
Anyone going to Washington? Care to deliver this e-mail by hand, messenger, carrier pigeon, bullhorn?

2 comments:

  1. I printed out your message and am trying to fax it...still busy. However, I just went to her website, filled out the form with my info, and then put a link to this page (and a message of my own) -- maybe that will work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent it just now, and so far it hasn't bounced back. Olympia Snow's email page has disappeared. I emailed A.Specter and got a snide reply that they can only answer residents who reside in Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete