******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reminder - Election Day Live Event

On Election Day we will have an all day and all night (at least until Ma'am sings) Live Event similar to what we had on January 19, 2010, when over 21,000 people (not visits, people) participated in our live feed (using Cover-It-Live) to watch the election results roll in from Massachusetts.

This time it will be even better.

Thre will be an expanded list of incorporated Twitter feeds, so you can get reports from news organizations and others following election results.

It also will be easier to comment, with a new log-in function using Twitter, Facebook, OpenID and a one-time registration feature, so that comments can appear without moderation.  If you recall, last time the comments were so heavy that there was a several minute delay.  Trolls still can and will be blocked.

You will not have to register if all you want to do is watch the feed.

All in all, it should be a great time.  See you there, or rather, here.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. I'll be there, or rather, here. I had a blast on January 19th, when we (in Mass) thought we had actually stopped ObamaCare in its tracks. Oh how naive we were to imagine a little thing like not having the votes would stop this band of lunatics. But that was then. This is now, and it should be very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be late. Election judges must close up shop. Save me a spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! Jan 19th was so much fun. Can we pre-register, I don't want to waste a minute on that day?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took off work Nov 2 & 3rd. Can I register with my Blogger/Google ID?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be testing the new version this weekend, but I am pretty sure OpenID includes Blogger and Google ID's.

    ReplyDelete