******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What They Couldn't Do We Did

When Chris Matthews is good, he's very good; when he's bad, he's tingly. 

In this clip, Matthews makes some good points:



--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. Amazing. I believe that is the first time I've heard Chris Matthews speak and I agreed with what he was saying. Loved the "...but I didn't think it would be the Right ... and Center...." remark!

    I heard he also said that Chirstine O'Donnell might just win. Is he FINALLY seeing the light? That's at least one who is......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to say that, all of a sudden, Chris Matthew is some sort of sage or that I'm happy that he's seen the light, but what I will say is (and this should terrify the left): when you've lost Chris Matthews...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Matthews "gets it" and the establishment republicans don't.

    That doesn't bode well for our party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Chris, for the first time I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say that I followed the Delaware contest closely. But what struck me when I did pay attention was the simple visual: a fresh, pretty young female face versus a tired old male face. I wonder....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wave42 said...
    "Chris Matthews 'gets it' and the establishment republicans don't.

    That doesn't bode well for our party."

    Good point.

    That is if the GOP is still wave42's party. Not mine anymore. The Tea Party is MY party.

    ReplyDelete