- California, Utah, and Mormons in general because of Prop 8
- Connecticut because of Joe Lieberman
- The Susan G. Komen Foundation because Hadassah is married to Joe
- Work, on account of Day Without A Gay
- The entire economy, on account of Obama
- Glenn Beck, on account of him being Glenn Beck
- The Democratic National Committee because of Don't Ask, Don't Tell
- Chris Christie, on account of he says it like it is
- The Inauguration of Obama because law professors are used to getting their way
Turns out I was right, once again: Arizona Hotels Thriving Despite Boycotts Over Immigration Law:
I almost forgot, how is that Whole Foods boycott going?
Arizona's tourism industry has a target on its back, but the widespread boycotts over the state's immigration law might not be hitting the mark.
Recent data compiled by a market research group show hotel bookings across the state -- as well as in tourism hot spots Phoenix and Scottsdale -- have been on the rise the past two months.
The numbers could dispel warnings from local officials that Arizona stands to lose a fortune and dampen the chances that cities and organizations will be able to compel the state to reverse its immigration law by choking its economy with a sanctions-style business boycott.
While you are at it, the economy is not so good in Rhode Island. Boycott us, please, we need the business.
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube