******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's On - Boycott The Entire State of Connecticut

Michael Moore is calling for a boycott of Connecticut because of Joe Lieberman. Yes, the whole state is persona non grata because Independent Joe acted like Independent Joe:
"People of Connecticut: What have u done 2 this country? We hold u responsible. Start recall of Lieberman 2day or we'll boycott your state." (via Twitter)
This should work really well, just like all the other boycotts chronicled here:

Does this mean that when I drive from Rhode Island to New York City I am not allowed to use I-95?

Oh, wait a second, I'm not in favor of Obamacare, so I don't have to boycott.

I think I like this idea, it will cut down on traffic. All the Obamacare-types can take the long way up to the Mass Pike, over to the NY State Thruway, then south to NYC. A mere 6 hour trip, while I'll cruise through in under three hours.

This is a boycott I can support fully.

Update: Uh oh - Michael Moore Threatens to Eat Connecticut and Michael Moore Threatens to Boycott Every All-You-Can-Eat Buffet in Connecticut Unless They Recall Lieberman....

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

8 comments:

  1. The sad part is that there is no recall process in the Senate. I love liberal logic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in the history of any free country has standing up for your values been just cause for punishment inflicted by free agents?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GE, headquartered in Fairfield, CT, as one of two parents for NBC Universal means that boycotting CT would necessitate a boycott of MSNBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would suggest a boycott of Flint Michigan in response, but it wouldn't have any effect because there is nothing there to boycott. The same can also be said of Moore's new film, boycotting it would have no effect because no one is watching it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it comes to this from Michael Moore the only possible response is: "Fat chance."

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I lived in the USA again, I think that I would boycott Flint Michigan.

    After a week in Hartford CT there is no way that I would boycott CT....

    As for MM and his boycott of the all-you-can-eat bars. That would be a good thing, and it will help him lose some of that lard-"" blubber.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of a boycott of Conn. in response to Lieberman's arrogance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, Mikey Moore threatens a boycott of CT.

    Oh noes!

    The state will surely suffer without the business of Mikey and all of the 100 or so people that saw his last movie, James included!

    ReplyDelete