******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

With Any Luck

The football games will run really, really late on Sunday, then I'll fall asleep for an hour, and it will all be over:


Added:  Looks like an hour of sleep will not get me through the night:


--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad he's going to do an interview at last, I mean it's like you hardly see the man these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Obama will give Oprah some of the ACORN cookies he served at the WH "Holiday" Party.

    ReplyDelete