******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And I Thought It Was A Plan

....


(h/t @drjjoyner)

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. That is why I find it SO difficult to blog. I can't imagine anything that is going on with me is that important for other people to read day in and day out. Still looking for my niche I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. talk about other things besides yourself. Give your unique perspective on stuff that interests you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best put down of all time, which I first heard stated as an aside, from my best friend.

    It was her inimitable way of describing an annoying mutual acquaintance of ours (at the time) a guy who simply could not get off "the" topic . . .

    "But, getting back to me . . . "

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clip probably has even more truth to in regard to certain Twitterers . . . whose incessant Tweets can quickly expose a kind of "personal presumption of celebrity" on their part.

    As if anyone really cares that you took a cab on the way to the conference! Or, that you bought a hot dog from a street vender because you missed lunch!

    Now, if while buying a hot dog on the street, you notice that Wolf Blitzer is ahead of you in line, and following a brief friendly exchange, he reveals to you what his lead will be that evening, then maybe you've got something.

    Maybe!

    ReplyDelete