******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Come And Get Your Legal Insurrection Bumper Sticker

Now I've gone and done it.

I've opened a Legal Insurrection Shop at Cafe Press where you can buy t-shirts, caps, sweatshirts, other stuff, and ...

... a Legal Insurrection Bumper Sticker:


Here is one of the logos which appears on the apparel and non-bumper sticker items (the actual border is transparent, not white):



(Thanks to Kevin Hicks for the graphics help.)

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. Cool stuff which should drive Ithaca and Cornell crazy ;~)

    I've been meaning to ask you, have you heard of and/or read The Coming Insurrection? My husband warns that it's not bedtime reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shameless capitalist tool!

    I think you should offer a prize to the first person to submit a photograph of your bumper sticker hitch hiking a ride on a Prius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! I'm gonna get one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find the "Coffee Party" stuff. Like usual, I'll bet it's probably right under my nose but I can't see it.

    ReplyDelete