******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

How Am I Doing?

This year, December was the cruellest month of all.

How did I do?




--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. Where's the option for steadily out of probing control like a Duncan fit for the Smithsonian "All of the Above?"

    You forced me to vote for National Treasure. So I call rigged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Sir, are out of control, and in dire need of a break!

    Between now and New Years I would suggest a steady diet as follows:
    1) Johnnie Walker
    2) Couch
    3) Die Hard
    4) Rinse and Repeat as Needed.

    If that doesn't work, add The Last Boyscout and Justified to the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted "national treasure".

    Do I get a cookie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where was the option for "Big F'ing Deal?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. from my perspective as an Unrepentant Reaganite and Palinista, I would have voted "national treasure" but I found this after the poll closed.

    Seriously professor, you have been the Sarah Palin of the blogs this year - and by that I mean this was a breakout year for you. And yet, at the end of the year, you still had the humility to ask us, "How am I doing?". Bravo, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone once called me a 'national treasure' and then tried to bury me on a deserted island. I pray you don't meet that fate.

    ReplyDelete