******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Moving Up To #16

In John Hawkins' latest quarterly ranking of Best Conservative Blogs, I have moved up to #16, from my previous #18 spot. Thanks John!

Please remember, these rankings are based upon scientific consensus, so the results may not be questioned (at least not this quarter).

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your rise to fame. You are ONE of my favorites of all. Thanks for all the info and opinions you share with us. You are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Well deserved. Even on the rare occasion I disagree with you I find you very informative and an enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not disputing, just laughing. WITH you. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your success is deserved. I love your analysis.

    (Still looking for my own blog on the list. I guess I was, like, #41 or something?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Professor! You are one of my faves and I've referred this blog and your expertise to a lot of folks (including at the march on Saturday).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Work!
    Love your insights!
    When you get a chance maybe you can write something about Gillibrand voting to Keep Acorn Pimping!

    Dan Maloney
    NY State Coordinator
    Gathering of Eagles
    www.nygoe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're becoming one of the top voices in the Conservative Blogosphere, congrats.

    ReplyDelete