******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Soon to be tossed into history's dustbin

Spotted by a reader in Cockeysville (not making that up), Maryland:




(P.S., notice the photo was taken at a red light.  Nice.)

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. "Work Hard. Other People Need Your Money" Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a rare breed here in the People's Republic of Maryland. BTW, right down the road from Cockeysville is a quaint area named Skaggsville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professor Jacobson said,

    "P.S., notice the photo was taken at a red light."

    The next time I'm doing 75 on the freeway and see a leftist billboard on wheels up ahead, I'll get right behind him, and, operating the car with only the fingertips of my outstretched right hand barely touching the steering wheel, and the tippy toes of my right foot keeping the pedal to the metal, I'll lean out the driver-side window as far as my tendons and ligaments allow (and then some) just before the point of falling out, and with my left hand holding the camera out at arm's length as far as humanly possible, strain my left pinky over to the button to snap the picture, all the while with my eyes closed in prayer that I get the perfect picture I/you want.

    My defense in court? -- "Your honor, I base my life on Cornell University Law Professor William Jacobson's teachings."

    ReplyDelete