******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

He Is The Taxman, Man

I heard it on the radio, so it must be true.



--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Would make a great campaign TV ad aimed at Baby Boomers.

    And then there's the journalists' moan to President Obama:

    Well, I gave you everything I had,
    But you left me sittin' on my own.
    Did you have to treat me oh, so bad?
    All I do is hang my head and moan.


    LukeHandCool (who has heard the rumors that Professor Jacobson has widely been called "the 45th Beatle," barely trailing such famous honorary adjunct Beatles as Stu Sutcliffe, Pete Best, Murray the K, and Richard Simmons).

    ReplyDelete