******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Expect Extreme Civility When Michelle Malkin Speaks In Wisconsin on April 11

via JSOnline
Malkin will make Marquette U appearance
How do I know the event will be civil?

The topic of the talk is “Incivility in the Age of Obama." 

Date, April 11 at 7 p.m.

What are the chances there will be disruption, "Malkin = (insert name of infamous dictator)" signs, and other stuff the likes of which most recently was seen in or about the Wisconsin State Capitol?

Someone please videotape it.  It will be a classic.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
Visit the Legal Insurrection Shop on CafePress!
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. 50 will get you one she is greeted by the lefties' special kind of frenzied hospitality.

    I hope her supporters are out in force.

    I can't imagine how hard it must be for her with her cousin still missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling my husband the other day how I love the way Michelle writes. Straight to the truth, no bs or political correctness. In these days of harassment and intimidation for those who think outside the pc box, I give her and others like her a lot of credit for what they do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lefties at Marquette? Might fill a pew in the lovely medieval chapel on campus (brought over brick by brick), but not even that in the cathedral on campus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be shocked if she even gets the chance to speak. I fully expect enough protests and complaints that the university cancels it, citing safety as the reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet she won't be able to speak in the end. Where's Marquette? Anywhere near Madison? It's the Berkeley of the Midwest, as Michelle herself describes it. I hope I'm wrong and she's able to speak. I'm glad though that she has bodyguards accompany her to her lectures. She'll be needing that at Marquette, I'm sorry to say. Anarchy is in the charts these days.

    ReplyDelete