******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Debut, at No. 10

The TaxProf has come out with his quarterly rankings of blogs run by law professors based on annual traffic (so it's an annual ranking updated quarterly), and I'm eligible for the first time since this blog is just 1 year old. I'm pleased to debut at No. 10 for overall traffic.

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I hit your site daily. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would get much more blog traffic than you do if you commented more regularly on other people's blogs.

    As it is, I enjoy what you write and find myself agreeing with you much of the time.

    ReplyDelete