******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Winner Of The (Not A) Weasel Award

My article, It's Time to Speak Out Against The "Mormon Boycott" (at American Thinker, with a related post here) has been selected as a First Place Winner at Watcher of Weasels. I think this means I am not a weasel, but whatever, a win is a win and I'll take it. Thanks (I think) to The Watchers Council:

Right Truth
The Colossus of Rhodey
The Glittering Eye
Bookworm Room
Mere Rhetoric
Hillbilly White Trash
Soccer Dad
Joshuapundit
Cheat-Seeking Missiles
The Razor
The Provocateur
Rhymes With Right

No comments:

Post a Comment