These related posts lay out the fundamental weakness of AG Madigan's legal theory, strategy, Court brief, and actions subsequent to filing. This is a case which never should have been brought, and kudos to the Illinois Supreme Court for rejecting the case without explanation so as not to create any precedent (as I hoped would happen, see posts below).
- Illinois Attorney General Boxes State Into Fiscal Corner
- For the Sake of the Nation, Gov. Blagojevich Should NOT Resign
- Is Blagojevich Calling The Madigans' Bluff?
- Illinois Attorney General Gets a Grade of "C-"
- Blagojevich is Winning the Game of Twister -- So Far
- Michael Madigan Undermines Lisa Madigan, With Good Reason
- Illinois Bond Funding Agreement Pulls Last Leg From Madigan Lawsuit Against Blagojevich
- Blagojevich 2 - Madigans 0, But Fitzgerald Hasn't Batted Yet
- What Blagojevich's Impeachment Defense Will Look Like
We will be following the Blagojevich impeachment and criminal proceedings very carefully, day-by-day, so please bookmark / fav / link / follow us.