******************** THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO WWW.LEGALINSURRECTION.COM ********************

This blog is moving to www.legalinsurrection.com. If you have not been automatically redirected please click on the link.

NEW COMMENTS will NOT be put through and will NOT be transferred to the new website.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alaskan Sled Chihuahua

New addition to the family, Lola.

Reportedly from the hearty Alaskan Sled Chihuahua line, when fully grown able to pull a week's worth of supplies through the toughest conditions.

I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Lola is worried that Obama will nationalize pet care, and she'll have to wait in line to get her nails done. Either that, or she'll have to cross the border into Canada, and it will be used against me by left-wing bloggers.

I told her not to worry. The state of the union is sound.

She has her doubts.

--------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. LOL Can't. Stop. Laughing. :D

    What a precious dog. Is it yours? Thanks for the good laugh. I needed it after all this Democrat Drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice of dog! I salute you, oh sir of great taste.

    ReplyDelete