Federal Budget Deficit as a Percentage of Gross Domestic Product (By fiscal year)--------------------------------------------
100% Plus Taxation Key To Permanent Dem Majority
For Crying Out Loud: "Barack Obama Deficit-Slayer"
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Good morning. Hope you slept well. You won't tonight, after seeing this, from the CBO website:
- ► 2010 (1430)
- Thank You, Honduras
- Quote of the Weekend
- 10,000 Unnecessary Cancer Deaths (in Britain)
- Willie Horton-ish
- Three Questions for Mrs. Tiger
- Are Our Liberties Worth Only $200-$500?
- Left Shouldn't Cheer Kerry Report
- From The Department of Obvious Headlines
- Saturday Night Card Game (Matt Taibbi)
- The Greatest Celebrity's Reality Show
- Saturday Morning Tiger Speculation
- Nothing Wrong With Nationalized Health Care, Move ...
- Your Medical Records Are Absolutely Safe
- Cheney On The Ballot In Massachusetts
- Reid For It, Now Against It
- You Don't Know What You've Got 'Till It's Gone - H...
- Race Card Player Has A Lot To Learn
- My Thanksgiving Greeting
- Thanks, Global Warming
- I'll Have Some Palin Derangement Syndrome with my ...
- How Do They Think This Stuff Up? Part 2
- Please Tell Me This Is Not So
- Is "Finish the Job" the New "Peace With Honor"?
- Counting Non-White People At Palin Book Signings
- HuffPo's Reliable Counter-Indicator
- Calling For Sparkman Apologies
- Hacked E-mails Skeptic No More
- Another Warning on Turkey's Islamist Slide
- Why Are Democrats Holding Louisiana Hostage?
- Nation Mag Outs Secret U.S. Anti-Terror Program
- From The "I Didn't See This Coming" Dept.
- Diversity for Thee, But Not for We
- Worst Legislation Since The Great Depression
- Executing Paralyzed Hasan "Barbaric"
- Somebody Had A Bad Day
- Landrieu To Hold Fundraiser for Reid
- Hacked E-mails or Else!
- Mary Landrieu Should Make Edwin Edwards Proud
- Saturday Night Card Game (Jesse Jackson)
- Berkeley Students Should Be Protesting Obamacare
- AP Whines About Fair Use, But Scans Palin Book
- Yes, It Really Is That Bad
- Why The "Hacked E-Mails" Don't Interest Me, Yet
- Rise and Fall, Sword Optional
- Reid: Hurry to Open Debate Then Let's Leave for th...
- Schumer Right Before He Was Wrong
- Read It Out Loud
- What About The 255 Million?
- Health Care Shock and Awe
- Dems to Tax Cosmetic Surgery
- Reid Gives Birth To 2,074 Page Health Care Baby
- What is Wrong With This Sentence?
- Liberals' Teachable Palin Moment
- Never Missing An Excuse To Attack Trig Palin
- Mission Accomplished
- Pigs Fly: Media Matters Gets It Right On Palin Ne...
- Leave Room For Harry Reid's Turkey
- HuffPo Removes Impostor
- NY Times New Business Strategy: LOVE
- KSM Trial About Bush-Cheney-Yoo
- Smearing Someone Who Knows Someone Who Knows Sarah...
- KSM Trial is Another Vote of Present
- Someone Is Lying About The Iran Negotiations
- Live Blogging Sarah -- Get a Life People
- Why Isn't The Troops' Urgency Fierce Now?
- Race Card Played on Obama Bow, with Some BDS Throw...
- 9/11 Is So Kitschy
- Politico Sure Does Have Pull
- Who We Are As A Nation - Nov. 2009 Edition
- Saturday Night Card Game (Balloon Juice)
- KSM's Opening Statement - Priceless To Him
- Bow Wow
- "Obama Mao" Inducted Into Official Obama Kitsch Gu...
- Why Is Someone Impersonating Me?
- Obama's Friday Mess - Grab a Mop
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to NYC, Obama to Asia
- We'll Take Your Money But Not Your Catholicism
- Did Dems Already Dodge Gay Activist Boycott?
- Eikenberry An Excuse For Obama's Dawdling
- You Don't Know What You've Got 'Till It's Gone
- This Should Wake You Up
- Someone Tell The Dawdler-in-Chief This Is Not A Te...
- Blind Leading the Blind - Health Care Edition
- Condolences to Sandra Day O'Connor
- Barack Horatio Hornblower
- Rasmussen: Obama Slip Sliding Away
- Senate to Start Debate Monday on Bill No One Has S...
- 100% Plus Taxation Key To Permanent Dem Majority
- I Don't Know
- Yeah, But How Did They Get It?
- So What, Ma'am?
- The Bush-Cheney-Hasan Connection
- Gay Activists Launch Boycott of Dems
- Mr. Netanyahu, Tear Down That Wall For Our Suicide...
- Pelosi's Abortion Land Mine Explodes
- The Iraq-Stupak Connection
- Celebrating Freedom Without US
- Will The Truth Be Hasan's Last Victim?
- Democrats Sold Their Party's Reproductive Soul
- Bruni de la Motte for Health Care Czar
- ▼ November (131)
These Are Only MY Opinions
In case you were wondering, all opinions and views expressed on this blog are my own, and do not represent the views of any employer or other organization.
By using this blog, you agree that all original content on this blog is copyright of William A. Jacobson. You may quote from my posts provided that you clearly identify me as the author, link to the original post or home address of this blog, and do not charge for access to the website, publication or other media in which the quote appears. Although comments are moderated, I accept no responsibility for what other people say, and I reserve the right to block or remove any comment for any reason or no reason. Any e-mails sent to me are subject to publication, and any disputes regarding this site will be litigated exclusively in the jurisidiction in which I reside at the time of the dispute.